- 4 x 6 to 8 ounce striped bass fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper, seeded and sliced thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- cut lime wedges
- hot sauce
- Combine olive oil, garlic, lime juice, ginger and scotch bonnet pepper.
- Place striped bass in a resealable bag and pour mixture over top.
- Turn to coat and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove fish from marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper and place over a medium hot fire for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until done.
- Serve with lime wedges and hot sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.