Hot Pot : Stew cabbage
- 300 g Chinese cabbage
- 3 dry fried beancurd
- 8 dry black mushrooms
- ⅓ carrot
- 2 tbsp salt
- some Chinese parsley
- Cut the cabbage into small bite-sizes, clean and wipe dry.
- The dry fried beancurd and carrot, clean and wipe dry.
- Soak the dry black mushrooms, remove stalks, shred and wipe dry.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry the shredded materials, dish up.
- Heat clay pot, pour in all the shredded materials and 2 tbsp salt.
- Add water to 75% full, cook until cabbage soft.
- Sprinkle Chinese parsley on, serve in hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.