Sweet and sour pig's fore leg
- Clean pig's fore leg and chop into small bite pieces, shred red pepper.
- Heat plenty of water with wok,add the pigs fore leg and the pepper.
- Turn into low heat when water is boiled again, cook for 45 minutes.
- Drain up the pig's fore leg, clean fat by clear water.
- Soak the cooked pig's fore leg by clear water for 1 hour.
- Heat wok with 500 ml of water, cook pig's fore leg for 30 minutes.
- Drain up and clean, then soak by chilled cold and clear water for 30 minutes.
- Pour cooked pig's fore leg pieces into a large container.
- Heat wok and boil the sauce, wait until sauce cool.
- Pour in the container which together with pig's fore leg.
- Add in the shredded red pepper, chilled by refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Serve after 2 hours of taken out from the refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.