- 10 whole graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 1 1/4 c. pecans, about 5 oz.
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 6 tbsp. (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 lbs. cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 3 lg. eggs
- 1/3 c. Bailey's Irish cream liqueur
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 oz. white chocolate morsels (Nestle's)
- 1 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 oz. white chocolate, chopped or grated
- 24 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly butter 9" diameter spring form pan with 2 3/4" high sides.
- Finely grind graham crackers, pecans and Sugar in processor or chopper.
- Add butter and blend using on/off turns. Press crumbs on to bottom and sides of pan, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream Cheese and Sugar in large bowl until smooth.
- Whisk eggs, Bailey's and vanilla in medium bowl until just blended.
- Beat egg mixture into cream Cheese mixture. Finely chop white chocolate and add to the cream Cheese mixture.
- Transfer filling to the crust lined pan.
- Bake until edges are puffed and dry looking and center is just set, about 50 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Mix sour cream and Sugar in small bowl. Spread onto cooled cake.
- Refrigerate until well chilled, about 6 hours.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and place pecan halves around edge.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.