Description EditA simplified breakfast's alternative, the colorful pancake is made with real apples and baked to clear perfection as it is great for breakfast and delivers a sharp aroma that it relishes, offers to the fruit, and enhances with cinnamon.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar, white only
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 apple, pared and sliced
- ½ cup pancake mix
- Melt butter, combine apple, sugar, and cinnamon. Heat together.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar, baking powder, egg, milk, and oil.
- Pour this main mixture over the apple mixture.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Serve with powdered sugar or syrup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.