Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 45 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2-3 baking apples (Rome, Cortland, Golden Delicious)
- ½ teaspoon margarine
- ½ tablespoon sugar or brown sugar
- ground cinnamon to taste
- ⅛ cup orange juice (optional)
- Peel, core, and cut apples into quarters or wedges, depending on the size of the apple.
- Place apples in 1 quart baking dish.
- Dot apples with margarine.
- Sprinkle apples lightly with sugar and cinnamon.
- Orange juice may be added if desired.
- Bake at 375 °F until tender, about 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.