Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Peel and core the apples.
- Coat with the orange juice on the outer surface.
- Stuff with the raisins.
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon.
- Place in pyrex baking cups.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 – 30 minutes, or until fork pierces surface easily.
- Serve warm or cold.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 74 | Protein: 0 g | Sodium: 0 mg | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Exchanges: 1½ fruit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.