Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped spinach leaves
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan, ½ cup mozzarella, mustard and pepper.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and onion then transfer mixture to casserole dish and cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and bake 5 minutes longer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.