Purchased from the Woods Estate in Canton, Texas in 1988. These are yummy. I made them right after I got the recipe and they are very good. Make them 2-3 times each month, especially when we have hamburgers. Dated 1964.
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 28 ounce can baked beans
- 8 ounces drained pineapple tidbits
- 1 large white Onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a skillet, brown sirloin and drain.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook at 325 for 45 minutes.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.