- 1 head cabbage
- 3 spoonfuls paprika
- 1 spoonful pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- salt to taste
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 chopped peppers
- Cut the cabbage, peppers and tomatoes and mix well with the rest.
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup water and transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake at least 1 hour, probably even 2, until the cabbage is soft.
- Stir often to make sure that the cabbage on top does not burn to black.
- This dish is more often prepared using pickled cabbage. Then no vinegar or salt is added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.