Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4
- 4 large single chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 can diet Shasta orange soda (12 oz)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- Arrange chicken in shallow baking pan or casserole.
- Pour on diet Shasta.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over top.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until tender, about 20 minutes more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.