Makes 6 servings.
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds frying Chicken, cut up
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 4-ounce can sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 10-ounce package frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle Chicken with salt; place skin side up in greased shallow 2-1/2-quart baking dish. #Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees 30 minutes. Push Chicken to one side.
- Stir soup, half and half and sherry into pan drippings.
- Rearrange Chicken in pan. Sprinkle with onions and Mushrooms.
- Cover and continue baking 25 minutes.
- Add Peas and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Serve over hot rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.