This recipe yields 4 servings.
- 1 lb tomatillos
- 2 cups water
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ onion chopped
- 1 serrano chile minced
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 4 [[Chilean sea bass filets, 1" thick (4 oz ea)
- ¼ cup low-fat sour cream
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- Remove husks from tomatillos, then wash under running water. Combine tomatillos and water in saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer until tomatillos are tender, about 10 minutes. Purée with liquid; set aside.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray. Saute garlic, Onion and chile in oil until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in tomatillo purée. Bring to simmer and cook until purée thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and lime juice.
- Put filets into 4 individual baking dishes. Pour tomatillo sauce over fish. Bake at 375°F until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, about 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, spoon sour cream over fish and sprinkle with cilantro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.