Contributed by Barb in Ocala, Florida via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 – 8 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 – 2 cups celery, chopped
- ½ cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 can chicken with rice soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 – 4 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ – 1 can chow mein noodles
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Brown ground beef with onion and celery.
- Add rice, soups, water, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Top with chow mien noodles.
- Bake at 350°F for 1½ – 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.