Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 6 pcs 4-6 ounces Cod loins
- juice of ½ lemon
- salt and white pepper
- 2 medium-sized leeks
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup cream
- chopped chives for decorating
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Place Cod loins on a buttered sheet pan, sprinkle with lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a 400 F hot oven for 8–10 minutes.
- Cut, wash and slice leeks very thin.
- Melt butter in a heavy, deep skillet, add leeks and cook at a moderate heat until soft - not brown.
- Pour in the white wine and simmer for 6–8 minutes.
- Pour in the juice from the fish, then the cream and bring to a boil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with the fish and boiled vegetables. #Sprinkle with chopped chives for decorating.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.