Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Source: dlife
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 teaspoon light stick margarine
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound crabmeat, shells and cartilage discarded
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- whites of 4 large eggs, stiffly beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 9-inch square casserole dish or baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine over medium-high heat.
- Cook the onion 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the onion to a medium bowl.
- Stir in the crabmeat, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Slowly fold in the beaten egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the mixture with the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and cut into rectangles.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 137 | Total Fat: 2.5 g | Saturated: 0.5 g | Polyunsaturated: 0.5 g | Monounsaturated: 0.5 g | Cholesterol: 71 mg | Sodium: 564 mg | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Fiber: 0 g | Protein: 24 g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.