- 1½ pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (about 4 medium), peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ¼-inch thick half-moons
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into ½-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound roma or plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450°F.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Toss the potatoes, bell pepper, zucchini, onion and olive oil on the baking sheet and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake, occasionally turning the vegetables with a spatula, until the potatoes are almost tender, about 40 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, garlic and thyme.
- Bake until the vegetables are browned, about 20 minutes more.
- Transfer the vegetables to a 2-quart ovenproof serving dish.
- Spacing them evenly apart, break the eggs over the vegetables.
- Bake until the eggs are set, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.