- 4 large red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp + ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 pieces white fish (i.e. scrod, halibut, pollack)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 large mango, peeled, diced and drizzled with lime juice
- feathery fennel tops
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In shallow 2½ quart casserole, toss potatoes, fennel, garlic, olive oil, ¾ tsp sea salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Bake uncovered, 45 minutes or until vegetables are fork-tender and lightly browned, stirring once.
- Sprinkle fish with remaining sea salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish on top of potato mixture; bake 10 – 15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Sprinkle with diced tomato and mango.
- Garnish with fennel tops.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.