Purchased from the Rosenthal Estate in Montgomery, Alabama in 1989. Date and source unknown. I have made this on special occasions and it is extremely good.
- 12 pound precooked Ham
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 5 or 6 maraschino cherries
- ½ box brown sugar
- 8 ounce can sliced pineapple
- ½ quart beer
- Place Ham in a large pan. Rub brown sugar and cinnamon into meat.
- Place pineapple slices and cherries on Ham with toothpicks.
- Pour beer over Ham and baste while baking. Bake 3 hours at 325.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.