Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 4 cups Mojo Sauce
- 1 bone-in ready-to-eat ham (about 14 to 16 pounds)
- about 16 whole cloves
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup (packed) brown sugar
- 1½ cups dry white wine
- Papaya Salsa for serving
- Prepare Mojo Sauce ahead of time.
- Set aside 2 cups of the sauce for serving.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place ham in shallow roasting pan; score a diamond pattern about ⅛-inch thick into the upper surface of the ham.
- Insert a clove at the crossed points of the diamonds.
- Brush the ham with the mustard and sprinkle it with the brown sugar.
- Pour 1 cup of the Mojo Sauce over the top.
- Bake in the center of the heated oven for 2 hours or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest portion (not touching bone) registers 140°F (about 15 – 18 minutes per pound), basting every 20 – 30 minutes, alternating with ¼ cup each white wine and remaining Mojo Sauce.
- Transfer ham to platter.
- Let stand 15 minutes; slice and serve with the reserved 2 cups of Mojo Sauce and Papaya Salsa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.