Description[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pkg. instant coconut-flavored pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups nonfat milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 prepared crumb pie shell
- 1 3/4 cups canned shredded pineapple
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup crushed macadamia nuts as garnish
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut as garnish
- 2 Tbs. diced crystallized ginger, or more as desired, for garnish
Directions[edit | edit source]
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
3. Drain pineapple, and reserve juice for another use. Squeeze excess juice from shreds, and put shreds in baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 15 minutes, or until Sugar bubbles. Remove from oven.
Other Links[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.