In Romanian: Pasta de ficat copt
- 1 lb/500 g Beef or Veal liver,
- 2 onions (to taste),
- 3 tablespoon oil,
- a little vinegar (to taste),
- 1 egg,
- Wash and dry the liver, then put it in the oven to bake. When it's ready, let it cool, then grate it on the vegetable grater.
- Arrange it nicely in a bowl. Add the very finely chopped onions then the oil, salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Mix everything well and then arrange it on a plate and use lettuce and hard boiled egg slices as garnish around the liver.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.