Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serving Size : 4
- ½ cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1⅓ cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced
- 1 medium onion -- chopped
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a 1½ qt casserole coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until rice is tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.