- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp flour
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, fresh, grated
- ½ cup sour cream, at room temperature
- salt and pepper to taste
- fine dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup green onions, (including tops)
- Clean and prepare the mushrooms.
- Saute with lemon juice and green onions in butter for about 4 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the flour and cook (stirring) for about a minute.
- Spoon into a shallow baking dish, combine parmesan cheese and sour cream, pour over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with some bread crumbs and dot with a little butter.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes, or until bubbly and golden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.