This is a variation of the Pepper Jack Potato Baked Omelet. I perfected this recipe in 1990. It is a mainstay and served at least once a week.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2 large new potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ½ pound pepper jack cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 fresh jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground horseradish
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.