- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 large carrots
- 1 large onion
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 sweet potato
- any kind of beans (green, butter)
- 1 parsnip
- some whole mushrooms
- 2 packets of French onion soup mix (check the ingredients!)
- approx. 1½ cups water
- mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to fairly hot, chop all veggies and put in an oven bag.
- Mix soup packets with water, pour onto veggies and seal bag.
- Put in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until veggies are tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.