Makes 4-6 servings. This recipe can be double easily and cooked in a 10x13 baking pan.
- 8 ounces of penne Pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained (add some spices while cooking if desired)
- 1 26-ounce jar of your favorite Pasta sauce (or about 3 cups of your homemade sauce)
- 2 c. mozzarella Cheese, shredded (you can also add a little Parmesan cheese if you have it on hand)
- parsley, dried or fresh and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together cooked Pasta, Beef, sauce and 1 c. of the shredded Cheese.
- Place Pasta mixture into baking dish and cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Take dish out of the oven and remove cover, top with remaining 1 c. of shredded Cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for another 8–10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.