- 2 very ripe plantains (black skinned)
- 2 teasp butter
- ¼ teasp Ground allspice
- 4 tbsp finely Grated Cheese
- 1 teasp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 220C, 425F.
- Cut the plantains in half lengthways
- Place cut sides up ion the baking sheet then sprinkle with the allspice and Sugar.
- Dot with small knobs of butter, sprinkle the grated Cheese over the top and bake for 35–44 minutes until the golden brown and tender.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.