Revision as of 17:00, December 11, 2009
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat the butter until soft.
- Gradually add and cream in the Sugar.
- Beat the eggs in one at a time.
- Combine the Raisins, currants, and nut meats.
- Sprinkle lightly with flour.
- Add to the butter mixture.
- Combine the bread crumbs, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
- Stir into the butter mixture.
- Bake in a greased pan or baking dish for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with either lemon sauce, hard or hot wine sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.