- Prepare a quick Mamaliga, replacing the water with milk.
- Add 4 oz / 100 g crumbled sheep's cheese, 4 oz / 100 g butter and salt if needed.
- Let cool a little, and then mix with three beaten eggs.
- Grease a pan or baking sheet with some butter, place half of the polenta in, spread the rest of the cheese and small pieces of butter on top, and then cover with the other half of polenta.
- Put some more butter on top of that and bake for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with pickled vegetables.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.