In Romanian: Mamaliga cu lapte la cuptor
- 1 qt milk/1 l milk,
- corn meal as needed to make a rather soft polenta
- 5 oz/150 g grated Parmesan,
- 5 oz/150 g cubed Swiss cheese,
- 6 eggs,
- 1 cup sour cream,
- a little butter
- a little more grated Parmesan
- Make a rather soft polenta from the milk and corn meal. Set aside from heat and mix in the grated Parmesan, Swiss cheese and eggs. Sprinkle some salt.
- butter a heat resistant glass dish and place the polenta inside. Pour the sour cream and sprinkle some grated Parmesan on top. Place in the oven to brown it slightly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.