This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982.
- 4 Pork chops
- 1½ Cups chopped white onions
- ½ Cup chopped green pepper
- ¼ Cup margarine
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Pound can pork and beans
- ½ Cup chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper
- Brown well in a skillet then place in a baking dish.
- Sauté onions and peppers in margarine
- Add garlic, beans, chili sauce, brown sugar and mustard.
- Mix well and pour over chops.
- Bake at 350 °F for 1 hour.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.