- 8 potatoes
- ½ pound bacon
- 1 pound processed American cheese, sliced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- butter one 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool and ¼ inch thick.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over high heat until lightly brown.
- Drain, chop and set aside.
- Combine the potatoes, cheese, onion, mayonnaise and salt and mix well and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with bacon and, and bake at 325°F for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.