- 1 medium potato (Yukon gold or red potatoes are the best)
- 2 slices of fresh whole grain vegan french bread
- 1 – 2 slices soy cheese
- sliced tomato
- rosemary to taste
- dillweed to taste
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- Slice the potato into medium thick slices (you will have leftover potato so i suggest you bake the rest and save it for later).
- Layer about 3-5 slices (more or less to your preference) between pieces of vegan bread.
- Cover in foil and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Go read a good novel while this is baking.
- You can probably polish off "Of Mice and Men".
- After potatoes are to your liking, open sandwich and top with soy cheese, sliced tomatoes and seasonings.
- Replace top slice of vegan bread and either bake or broil.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.