Prep Time: 10 min
Cook time: 20-25 min
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract (choose fair trade)
- 2 cups raspberries (about 9 ounces)
- Melt - Preheat over to 400 °F. In oven, melt butter in a 9-inch pie plate, about 6 minutes
- Blend - In a blender, combine milk, eggs, ½ cup sugar, flour, salt, and vanilla. Add melted butter and blend mixture until smooth. 30 seconds
- Bake - distribute berries evenly in pie plate and pour batter over top. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp sugar and bake until slightly puffed and just set in middle. 20 to 25 minutes. Heat broiler and broil until top is deep golden brown. 2 to 3 minutes. Serve warm.
Per serving; 254 cal; 11.4g fat (6.2 g sat fat);5.8g protein; 33.2 g carb; 3g fiber
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.