- 5 medium red potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 12 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup water
- 1 t. dried basil
- ½ t. salt
- ½ t. pepper
- 1½ cups shredded jack cheese
- Saute potato in oil in a large skillet 10 minutes.
- Add onion, green pepper and garlic; saute until tender.
- Add broccoli; cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Arrange mixture in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Combine eggs and next 5 ingredients.
- Beat until blended.
- Pour over potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with jack cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
Makes 8 servings.
Source: Savor the Flavor of Oregon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.