- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 15 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cups milk
- 1½ cups crushed cornflake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sharp Cheese and Mayonnaise.
- Stuff jalapeno halves with the mixture.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl.
- Dip each stuffed jalapeno half into the egg mixture, then roll in cornflake crumbs to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and lightly browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.