Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 chicken legs and thighs (or other chicken parts to equal that)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 1½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp Szechuan pepper (toasted in dry skillet and ground)(optional)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp pimiento ( allspice ) ground
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Combine oil, salt, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, thyme, Szechuan and black pepper, and allspice in shallow 9" x 13" baking dish, and mix well.
- Place chicken pieces in marinade and turn over several times.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minute in fridge.
- Bake chicken skin side down for 20 minutes, then turn chicken pieces over and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Check to see if it's thoroughly cooked through.
- If not, cook till done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.