- 3 cups mashed sweet potato or kau kau
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons finely sliced onions
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- After mashing the cooked sweet potato, mix in the butter, Onion, milk, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Beat them separately.
- Fold the egg yolks into the mashed Potato followed by the egg whites.
- Place mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Brush the top with butter and bake in the oven with the dish placed in a pan of water for 35 to 40 minutes at 160°C.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.