Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: http://www.equal.com
- Makes: 10 (½ cup) servings
- 1 quart 2% milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Equal™ Spoonful®
- 2½ teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- sliced fresh fruit (optional)
- may substitute 27 packets Equal™ sweetener
- Heat milk just to boiling in medium saucepan.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs, Equal™, vanilla and salt in large bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in hot milk.
- Pour mixture into ten 6-ounce custard cups or 1½ quart glass casserole.
- Place custard cups or casserole in roasting pan; add 1 inch of hot water into roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 325°F oven 50 to 60 minutes or until sharp knife inserted halfway between center and edge of custard comes out clean.
- Remove custard cups or casserole from roasting pan; cool on wire rack.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate several hours or until well chilled.
- Serve garnished with sliced fresh fruit and mint, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- 90 cal. | 7 g pro. | 5 g carb. | 5 g fat | 135 mg chol. | 124 mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.