Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 large acorn or butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Margarine or non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with the margarine or cooking spray.
- Slice the squash into rounds ¼ inch thick.
- Remove seeds on each slice and arrange squash in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake the slices for 8 minutes, turn, and drizzle lightly with maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Bake for 8 minutes longer; remove from the oven and let cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.