Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: 8 to 12 servings
- 2 pounds zucchini, shredded
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- ¼ pound butter, melted
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Shred zucchini and place in a colander sprinkle with salt and toss.
- Allow to drain for at least 15 minutes.
- Use your hands to press all the liquid out you can.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes to one hour.
Nutritional information Edit
- 380 Cal (79% from Fat, 11% from Protein, 10% from Carb) | 11g Protein | 34g Tot Fat | 10g Carb | 2g Fiber | 278mg Calcium | 1mg Iron | 899mg Sodium | 86mg Cholesterol
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.