This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Milligan Estate in Crandall, Texas in 2000.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups thinly sliced or shredded unpeeled zucchini
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 cup baking mix
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ cup oil
- 4 beaten eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into rectangular greased baking dish for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.