- 2 med zucchini, sliced very thin
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- ⅛ tsp ground white pepper
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup low fat Swiss cheese, grated
- Put the zucchini in a colander or on towels to drain off the moisture.
- Combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add the zucchini and mix well.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 °F for 40 to 45 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
⅓ recipe - 72 calories, ½ med-fat meat exchange, 1 vegetable 3 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams protein, 5 grams fat 68 mg sodium, 128 mg potassium, 100 mg cholesterol
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.