Balaklava Nectar from How to Mix Drinks by Jerry Thomas—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- Serves: 15
- rind of ½ a lemon
- 2 tablespoons crushed sugar
- ½ a small cucumber, thinly sliced, peel on
- 2 bottles of soda water
- 2 bottles of claret
- 1 bottle champagne
- Thinly peel the rind of half a lemon, shred it fine and put it in a punch-bowl.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice and cucumber.
- Toss up the mixture several times and then add the soda water, claret and champagne.
- Stir together and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.