- 1 Large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 480ml/16fl.oz. Plain yoghurt
- 120ml/4fl.oz. water
- 1/4 teasp salt
- 2 tbsp Freshly chopped dill
- Toasted almond flakes to garnish
- Place the cucumber and garlic in a food processor or blender and process to a puree.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add the dill, salt, water, and yoghurt and mix well.
- Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, ladle into bowls and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.