- Serving Size : 8
- In a small bowl, combine egg whites and water.
- Mix well and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough lengthwise into a 15 x 5" long rectangle.
- Cut dough into 8 equal long strips.
- Take a 15" dough piece and roll into a 20"long rope.
- Shape each rope into a "U" shape and place on a lightly prepared baking sheet.
- Take the right end of the rope and place it over the bottom left hand corner of the "U".
- Repeat with the left side.
- Brush with egg white mixture and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 16 minutes or until golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.