- 1-1/2 kg milk
- 1 pinch green cardamom
- 4 Tbsp rice
- 1 cup sugar
- 250 gm khoya
- 4 tsp corn flour
- 1 cup mixed-color jelly
- 1 cup cherry mixed fruit
- ½ cup cream
- 20 gm pistachio
- 20 gm almond
- Boil milk in a pan (reserve ¼ cup milk), add green cardamom and rice.
- Cook on slow heat about 20 minutes.
- Now add sugar and khoya (reserve some khoya) and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix corn flour in reserved ¼ cup milk and pour in cooking pan while stirring. When it is thickened, remove from heat.
- Spread half jelly in bottom of serving bowl, layer fruit, cream, khoya, nuts then pour half kheer mixture.
- Repeat the layering.
- Garnish with jelly and fruit.
- Chill and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.