Recipe from http://www.sneakykitchen.com
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless with bone in, halved
- ½ lb frozen pearl or small white onions, thawed
- 1 green or red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped, or 1 tsp dried
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut bell pepper into 1" pieces.
- In shallow roasting pan, arrange chicken, onions and bell pepper.
- Sprinkle garlic and rosemary on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper, and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.