Merlot goes great with these mushrooms.
- Serves: 4
- 2 tablespoons + 1¼ teaspoons olive oil
- 1½ cloves garlic, minced
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon + 1½ teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon + 1½ teaspoons white wine (or red wine, your choice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the garlic in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Do not brown the garlic.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar and wine, cook another 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional Information Edit
Calories: 94 | Total Fat: 8.3 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.